We are committed to meeting the needs of all of our customers, and strive to provide our property management and related services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
- We’re training our staff and others in the organization about providing services to people with disabilities
- We review our websites on an ongoing basis and aim to make them accessible and easy to use
Your feedback is important to us. If you would like to comment about any of our accessibility policies or practices, or if you have a question or concern about accessibility, contact us:
- T: 1 866 430 2140 ext. 6161; 416 552 6161
- F: 1 866 430 2140 ext. 6111; 416 552 6111
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and use a TTY machine, please call our TTY Line:
- 1 800 990 6654
We have established an accessibility plan, and the following policy and procedures that comply with applicable accessibility legislation. The following PDFs have been enhanced to provide greater accessibility for users of adaptive technologies:
To request these documents in other accessible formats, or to obtain a copy of our employee accessibility policy, procedures on providing notice on temporary disruption in services and facilities used by persons with disabilities, or procedures for providing training on accessible customer service, please contact us.